Freebies I’ve Enjoyed: Amazon Edition
These are Amazon links because that’s what I was combing through on my weekly look up for ebooks I’ve missed or any additions to the list. Any reviews I’ve done are listed. Some were wiped when I moved blog locations, like McDonald’s.
- Dating A Cougar, Donna McDonald: Middle-aged women need love, too. And bonds of friendship. Really loved the series. This book was my introduction in 2011. Contemporary.
- Her Mad Hatter, Marie Hall: Alice is nothing like you expect, a creative baker with a little fascination with story!Alice’s world. And her Hatter is just as mad, creating a world full of chaos and beauty. Paranormal. [Review.]
- Falling Star, Diana Dempesy: A (barely) aging newscaster finds her life is difficult and moving through life’s crap. Contemporary.
- The Summons, Shona Husk: This is the prequel to the Goblin King, but I loved it so much I bought GK, which I also loved. Paranormal.
- The Governess Affair, Courtney Milan: The start of her Brother Sinisters series. Loved how Serena was strong against a very powerful, ruthless opponent. Historical Romance.